BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 12, 2010

You Won't See This.

SAD

u delete me from msn/facebook

maybe u still keeping my contact in your phone

my contact name in your phone maybe is RUDE words

SAD

so long no write blog.

today only write

i felt lonely without you,

but u still don't want accept me

four months already ...

four month....

how many days i have being Waiting for you

but the answer is still the same

i hope you know how to treat your lovers

don't HURT them such as HURTING me

hope you know what am i talking about

=Treasure= the one who really loves you

i don't have mood to love others girl

but just you

i don't know what are you doing now,

maybe watching tv , playing computers.

i know you very hate me now

but, the only thing i want to say is

i love you forever....MY DEAR VICKAR...

0 comments: